Donate & Get Involved
Make a Donation!
Healthcare for Homeless Animals (formerly Malibu Pet Companions) is a charitable non-profit organization supported entirely by donations. We would not be able to make a difference in the lives of so many animals (and the lives of the people who love them!) without generous donations and gifts from people like you.
Your kindness allows us to continue to fund badly needed medical care for animals at risk, giving them a second chance at finding a loving home. There are a number of ways for you to make a financial contribution to the Healthcare for Homeless Animals:
Click below to be taken to our PayPal page:
Mail contributions directly to:
- Healthcare for Homeless Animals
- P.O. Box 7401
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91359
Or donate through one of our charitable partners:
- Network for Good
- Lets you to make direct donations to Malibu Pet Companions, schedule ongoing automatic contributions, and offers great tips and info about making charitable donations.
Volunteering through the HHA
Since our organization serves the homeless pet population at the Agoura Animal Shelter, those wishing to volunteer with HHA must be registered as an official volunteer with the LA County Animal Care and Control. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and be covered by medical insurance.
For information on volunteering with the Agoura Animal Shelter you can print out an application below:
Too young to be an official volunteer?
You can still help the animals at the shelter! Consider any (or all!) of these ideas:
- Set up a lemonade or bake sale stand in your neighborhood or school to raise money for the shelter.
- Bake yummy, healthy treats for the animals.
- Make kitty toys for the cats at the shelter.
- Make "bunny gardens" for the bunnies at the shelter.
- Do your Mitzvah for the animals at the shelter.
- Do a good deed as a Boy Scout or Girl Scout.
- Pick up a donation list from the shelter at:
- Agoura Animal Shelter (map)
- 29525 Agoura Road
- Agoura Hills, CA 91362
- Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.